After their Outdoor Education experience at YMCA Camp Potawotami, students have a better appreciation for the natural world, new outdoor skills, enhanced group relationship skills and stronger personal ties with classmates and teachers.
Let our staff lead lessons for students of all ages and abilities. We offer hands on classes that tie in directly with classroom lessons, develop teamwork skills, build self-esteem and are fun.
- Provide a hands-on, safe and fun educational experience in a unique environment.
- Strengthen the relationship between students and between teachers and students.
- Teach lessons that enhance the Indiana State Standards.
- Promote within students a greater sense of independence and respect.
- Enable and encourage students to understand and experience the relationships between themselves and the natural environment.
Reserve your date today! Call us at (260) 351-2525 for a personal discussion on how to tailor this exciting program for your classroom or group.
You can't help but make new friends at camp!
A bountiful harvest for all.
There truly is nothing like the great outdoors!
Shhhhhhh... be verrrrrrry still.
Another happy camper!